The Global Address List (GAL) contains the names and e-mail addresses of everyone that has an account in the Trust. The GAL can be accessed from Outlook and can also be viewed from the Outlook Web App.
The GAL will automatically update once a day, however, you may want to manually update your computer’s locally stored version of the GAL if you believe you are seeing any incorrect or outdated information.
1. Within Outlook, In the Send / Receive part of the menu, click on the down arrow next to Send/Receive Groups
2. Choose Download Address Book...
3. A window will pop up with information regarding the Offline Address Book.
- Be sure to uncheck the Download Changes cine last Send/Recieve option.
- Select the \Offline Global Address List option from the drop-down menu
- Click on the OK button.
4. When the download of the address book is completed, restart your computer. After restarting the Global Address List should be populated with the most recent information.
If this has not resolved the issue, please click here to raise a support ticket detailing the contacts or groups you are concerned about in the Global Address List.