What is Microsoft Planner?
Microsoft Planner is a web-based and mobile collaborative task management application that comes with Microsoft 365. With Planner you and your team can create plans, Kanban boards, assign tasks, chat about tasks, and see charts of your progress. You can also use Planner from within Microsoft Teams and Microsoft SharePoint.
How do I access Microsoft Planner?
- Login to Microsoft 365 (https://portal.office.com) using your school account
- On the Microsoft 365 home page select the app launcher (tile icon at the top left of the browser window)
- Select the Planner tile in the app launcher or on the home page.
Note: if you do not see the Planner option you may need to select All Apps or Explore all apps to find it.
Help on using Microsoft Planner
Below are some resources from Microsoft on using Planner. Click any of the links to open the page in a new window.
- Sign in to Microsoft Planner (Video) 3m 4s
- Create a plan in Planner
- Manage Tasks
- View plan and get updates