Export contacts from Squirrel mail:
- log onto squirrel mail with your username and password
- select the 'addresses' button at the top of the window, this will display all of your contacts
- select all the contacts you wish to export
- scroll down to the bottom of the page under the heading 'address book export' and select 'export to CSV file' (please leave all settings above as default)
- This will then download a file, please keep this file for importing into office 365
Import contacts into office 365:
- Log into office 365 with your school username and password
- select the 'outlook' button from the apps menu
- once your emails have loaded, click on the 'cog' in the top right hand corner by your initials:
4. in the side bar that opens, please type in, 'import' into the search bar at the top and select the 'import your contact's' option that appears in the list:
5. once you select the 'import your contacts' option a new page will open, please select the option 'outlook 2010 ,2013 or 2016'
6. select 'browse' and point to the CSV file you exported previously and click 'upload'