GO 4 Schools (G4S) is an online data system which gives staff, students and parents access to real-time attainment information.
At the RSA Academy we use Go 4 Schools for the following:-
- Taking registers
- Logging behaviour issues
- See attendance
- Logging credits
- Creating mark books
- Creating reports and even setting up student seating plans
First time user login instructions -
1.Once logged into RM Unify you will need to click on the Go 4 Schools tile
2. The first time you log in you will need to setup your account, to do this you will need to enter your email address in the First-Time User box and click Please send me a password
3. You will then get an email with a password reset link, copy and paste the link into a web browser
4. You will then need to set a password.
The password must meet the following criteria:-
- at least 8 characters long
- contain a mixture of upper and lowercase letters
- contain at least one number
- contain a non-alphanumeric character (#, *, ! $ etc)
5. Tick the Agree and continue check box
6. Click on Agree and continue
7. You will now be sent to the first log on page, please enter your email address and password, and then click the log in button.
Please see Go 4 Schools User guide for instructions on how to use G4S here.