1. Before you upload a document to Google Drive you should change some settings.
2. If you click the settings cog in the top right hand corner you will come to a drop down menu, this menu will have different settings the one we want is upload settings click that and then click convert uploaded files to Google Docs format.
3. Now you can upload your file.
4. Click this iconand then click files.
5. This will now open up another page where you can locate the file you’re looking for.
6. Locate the file and click open this will then add the document to your Google Drive.